Meet Our Team
Like you, we can hardly sleep the night before your wedding. We quiz each other...practicing all the names of your family and friends...sometimes using notecards. We strive to produce the most creative and innovative wedding photos you have ever seen.
We entice our clients to be romantic, to embrace the person they love. This real emotion translates into photos that will evoke feeling and joy for years to come. We pose you to look beautiful, we get you giggling, and when the moment is right, we take photos that your friends will be jealous of.
We want strong, confident brides and grooms who aren't afraid to cry. We want your mother to love us as much as you do. We wanna be a talking point amongst your guests - "man, those photographers are working their asses off"..."why are the photographers dancing"...yep, that us!
We are the hardest working photographers you will ever see at a wedding. We are calm, confident and organized, yet ready to step in and make split second decisions for the betterment of the day. Chaotic family pics - we got that handled...rowdy groomsmen - we get 'em back in line. We have seen it all and can handle anything.
We make our grooms look like James Bond and are brides look like sexy, sultry, confident goddesses.
On a personal level, Seth and Beth have been married for over 13 years and we have two rowdy kids, Geo (6) and Hank (3). We met in 7th grade at a birthday party. We were born and raised in the Akron/Canton Ohio region, but we are thrilled to call Columbus our home. Let's be friends!
Erin has been shooting weddings for 3 years and her husband, Mike, is an incredible aerial cinematographer. They have two gorgeous children, Eliza and Logan.
Wedding Pricing and Packages:
We offer a variety of coverage options. We include a magnificently high-quality album in every package. Our single photographer, small event collection is $3000. Most of our clients spend between $5000-$6000.
If you have a unique event, always just call us and we can talk - (614)300-5050.
2016, 2015, & 2014 Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award & The Knot Best of Wedding 2017, 2016
We were honored to accept the 2014 & 2015 Couples Choice Award award from Wedding Wire, one of the nations top wedding planning organizations. This is a direct result of our amazing clients reviewing our work. Thanks to all of you!
Click here to read more than 100 positive reviews from WeddingWire.
Fearless Photographers Award
Fearless Photographers is a directory of more than 2,500 of the world's boldest wedding photographers for couples who truly love photography. It is a huge honor to accept these awards and be featured on their site.
Click here to view award details.
BEST OF 2013
MyWedding, another of the nations top wedding planning websites, awarded us with their Best of 2013 Award, given to only 3 photographer in the state of of Ohio.
Check out our reviews here.
PUBLICATIONS AND FEATURES
We are humbled and honored to have so many of our wedding images published and featured on so many well respected magazines and blog. Feel free to click around to view the publications!
We've been blessed with the best brides, grooms, parents and bridal parties anyone could ask for. Thankfully, many were kind enough to share their experiences they've had with us.
Vendors We LOVE!
With our vast experience, we've gained great respect for some super special vendors out there. Here's a list of our favorites:
1. Videography/Cinematography - for a true cinematic experience that will leave your jaw on the floor, call Kyle & Steve at Little Tree Studios
2. Flowers/Florist - stunning & artistic floral arrangements with exotic flowers, call Lynette at Madison House Designs
3. DJ - absolutely the best, insane control of the boards and the tunes & a seamless control over the room, hire Mike Salone - DJ AXCESS
4. Men's Suit and Tuxedos - please don't go to Men's Warehouse & get that dumpy tux, call Sami Sofyano - Sofyano Fine European Suits
5. Cake - incredible, edible artwork at your budet, call our friend, Alice at Alice's Piece of Cake
6. Women's Hair and Makeup - the master at sculpting a sexier you, call our best friend, Angie at Jekyll & Hyde Salon
7. Men's Hair and Shave - Looking for something to do on the wedding morning, call the boys at Old Familiar Barber Shop