We were lucky enough to meet Erika and Carmichael at another wedding we shot...that of the wonderful couple, Brooke & John, back in 2011. We were instantly drawn to them...their happiness, their love...their ungodly and simply unfair beauty/handsomeness.
After booking us 18 months in advance, we had plenty of time to shoot engagement pics and become the best of friends. By the time the August wedding came around, we felt super connected with both families. Despite a little rain, the entire day was a smashing success! We ended with some killer night shots (as usual)!
- The dress was a Mori Lee and Wendy's Bridal Salon
- His suit was an Indochino
- The church was Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church in Westerville, Ohio
- The wonderful reception was at La Scala in Dublin, Ohio
- Hair was sculpted by Kenneth's Hair Salon in New Albany, Ohio
- The spectacular cake was crafted by Anita Kline - The Cake Lady in Columbus, Ohio
- The cinematography was done by Sway the Crowd in Columbus, Ohio
- The DJ was the wonderful team from Buckeye Entertainment , serving Columbus and beyond.
Seth and Beth are husband and wife wedding photographers in Columbus, Ohio. They are an internationally awarded wedding and engagement photographers who have been featured in a variety of blogs and magazines. They’ve won multiple awards including Wedding Wire’s Couples Choice Award, The Knot’s Best of Weddings, and Fearless Photographers.